Monday, July 07, 2014

Game of Thrones Drogon Inspired Makeup

Well Game of Thrones ended a long time ago, but I've finally gotten around to doing my last dragon inspired look, this time based on Drogon, the biggest of the three. Part of the reason that I took ages to do this is because I've never felt comfortable wearing red eyeshadow.

This was definitely one of those looks that looked really cool in person but looks rather meh on camera. It has an arabic makeup vibe to it with the heavy eyeliner work. I started off with a red-brown shade on the crease before blending in all of the black eyeshadow. Next I worked the two red shades on to the lid. I then wiped off the edges of my black shadow work to define the wing. After adding in my highlighter shade underneath the wing, on the inner corner and under my brow bone, I worked on the my eyeliner then applied Illamasqua's bat lashes as I felt it suited the theme well. You can check out my Viserion and Rhaegal looks if you haven't already.

Products Used
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Bitten and Corrupt
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Asylum
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in @#$%!
Inglot Eyeshadow in Pearl 393
NYX Curve Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation mixed with
Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation Sample in Sable Sand
Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Nude
NYX HD Studio Powder
 Illamasqua Bat False Lashes (not pictured)

7 comments:

  1. IT'S BACK! You look absolutely awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is stunning! I absolutley love the shape of the liner and those lashes are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow. this looks amazing! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this looks amazing, works well with the dragon! game of thrones is such an amazing show!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...